Why are all schools and kindergartens suddenly closed? Why can't we go to the playground anymore? And why did mom and dad postpone the holiday I was so looking forward to? The corona crisis raises questions not only for adults but also for many children. This lovingly illustrated coloring book is intended to introduce children to the topic in a playful way and give you, their parents, the opportunity to explain the current situation in a way that is suitable for children.
We wish you a lot of fun coloring!
- Follow the link: https://bit.ly/2UceyzL
- Add coloring book to your cart
- Proceed to check-out and payment
- The following text will be displayed: Your order is free. No payment is required.
- Click on complete order - you will receive the document for download. Additionally, you we are sending the download link via email.
- Last but not least you need to print it out and start coloring jointly with your kids.
We would like to point out that we have no medical background and that all information in this book is based on the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the independent German authority Robert-Koch Institute. Therefore, we would like to stress the importance to continuously inform yourself about the latest developments and governmental recommendations!
We hope you and your kids enjoy coloring and that you and your families stay healthy, safe and positive!